Sunday, February 10, 2013

Winter Doldrums

I know I have mentioned countless times how much I dislike Winter. Nothing has changed. I feel certain it never will.
Once we get past Ground Hog Day, despite the prediction, I know the end of Winter is on the radar, which puts a little bounce in my step.
I have been  trying to come up with new packaging ideas. My imagination and creativity brain cells never fully developed so I am challenged in this area, however, the frequent sleepless nights (thank you Mother Nature for including insomnia in the menopause curse) are usually filled with thoughts of how to do this, that and the other.

This is a fresh, clean scent, called Denim. Suitable for both guys and gals. The soap is a medium blue with small orange markings which were intended to resemble stitching. The label is various pictures of denim clothing with scrapbooking cut out embellishments.

Close up of one design.

Final touch. Tucked into sparkly organza bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment